Find information on community issues and events, business, education, sports and more.
Start Learning a New Language Today! The library is pleased to announce the addition of Byki® Online Library Edition, a powerful new online language-learning system designed specifically for use by the patrons of to our web resources.
LearningExpress Library features nearly 1,000 online tutorials, practice tests, and eBooks to help patrons of all ages. It offers job search and workplace skills improvement, skill building in reading, writing, math, and basic science, career certification and licensure exam prep, college and grad school entrance test prep, GED® test prep, and more.
- Adult Learning Center - This center offers busy adults the resources to improve their basic skills in reading, writing, and math, prepare for the GED® test, or become a U.S. citizen.
- Career Center - Are you preparing for a professional exam? Are you curious about a particular occupation or looking to improve your workplace skills? Choose the Career Center and begin your path to a bright future.
- College Prep Center -Getting into college is an important step to building a strong future. First, you must do well on your college admission tests and write a personal essay that highlights your special talents. Use this center to get the resources you need to achieve your college preparation goals.
- Computer Skills -Video courses are the fastest and easiest way to learn how to use a computer. Use the materials in this center to learn the basics of computers, from searching the Internet to using popular programs for word processing, creating spreadsheets and databases, implementing design, and more.
- Computer Skills Popular Software Tutorials - If you're looking to keep up, stay competitive, or get ahead, you'll need to know how to use today's most popular computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more. These easy-to-use courses will teach you everything you need to know and help make your goals a reality—all designed to fit your current skill level and schedule.
- High School Equivalency Center - Earning a high school equivalency credential can open the door to better income, a more fulfilling job, and a college education. If you are preparing for the GED® test, HiSET® or TASC™ exams, our practice tests, interactive tutorials, and eBooks will help you reach your goal
Universal Class offers online courses in exercise and fitness, entrepreneurship, arts and music, home and garden care, cooking, computers and technology, health and medicine, homeschooling, job assistance, law and legal, parenting and family, pet and animal care, plus 100's more. These are non-credit courses and are provided for your personal enrichment. These courses are not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements.
Craft Corner offers thousands of activities with easy, clear instructions, photographs, illustrations, and more. Every craft also contains a list of materials for easy reference and can be printed, e-mailed, or saved in its entirety to your personal computer.